2017 Summer Weekly rates range from $510-$580 (plus 6% Michigan sales tax). Cottages are rented only by the week during the summer, unless a vacancy occurs.
Nightly, non-holiday rates are $150-$175/night are available in the spring and fall with a two night minimum stay. Linens are included in nightly rates.
Holiday Weekend (Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day) rates range from $175-200/night and includes linens. A two night minimum is required.
Please view the “Our Cottages” tab for individual prices. Reservations are held once a $50 deposit (per cottage, per week) is received. Deposits are refundable sixty (60) days prior to check-in.
The charge for linens is $30 per bed.
Our cottages are not typically furnished with linens. Our guests prefer to bring their own bedsheets, blankets and towels. If you would like linens, please let us know ahead of time. Beds do have pillows and bedspreads.
BOAT & MOTOR RENTAL
Rowboat rental is $100 per week. Rowboat with motor rental is $250 per week. Please reserve ahead of time.
Dock fees are $50.
You are welcome to bring your boat. Our docks can accommodate boats up to 18 feet. We have a small sandy boat launch for small launch, and there is pubic access nearby with 10 parking spots and a hard-surfaced ramp.
The pet charge is $75 per animal.
We are one of the only pet-friendly resorts in the area. Please review and adhere to all of our guidelines below so that we may remain a dog-friendly place. We do reserve the right to ask any guest to leave if we deem their animal to be a risk. Our Treetop, Top Deck and Lakeview cottages are pet-free for our guests with pet allergies.
- Problem breeds are not allowed, or any dog with a unpredictable temperament or aggressive behavior. These include Pitbulls, Rottweilers, Dobermans, German Shepards, Bull Mastiffs, etc.
- Dogs are not allowed at the beach for safety and comfort of our all guests. We have provided a dog “beach” near our boat launch so your dog may enjoy the water. Please be considerate of other guests as they also use this area.
- No Pets allowed in the Lodge.
- No pets allowed in Treetop, Top Deck and Lakeview cottages.
- Please provide a pet bed, or bring blankets for your pets to minimize hair and fur on cottage furniture.
- Do not allow your dog to bark alone for extended periods of time.
- Dogs should be leashed while outside.
- Scoop your poop!
- If you have visitors, they may NOT bring a dog.
- Avoid bringing large dogs. Dogs spend a lot of time inside and our cottages are small. Consider kenneling them for their own comfort.
- We reserve the right to ask any guest to leave if we deem their animal a risk or nuisance to other guests.
- All pet owners are held liable for their pet, and accountable for the safety of all guests in regards to their animal(s).